Thursday, July 05, 2007

He's got a chainsaw???

I saw the funniest commercial on tv the other day. Although it was a beer commercial, it was funny and made a very good point. The commercial was about a man and a woman driving and then they spotted a very dangerous looking hitchhiker that had a case of budlight in one hand and an old rusty axe in the other hand. They guy wanted to stop and pick him up because he had beer, but the lady kept saying "but he has an axe". He kept insisting, "but he has budlight" and they finally pick him up. They ask him, what does he use the axe for and he says "it's a bottle opener!" so, because of the drivers desire for budlight, they pick him up and gave him a ride. After they are driving a while, they see another guy wearing a ski mask holding budlight in one hand and a chainsaw in the other. They say, "hey, look, he has budlight" and the guy with the axe yells out "but he has a chainsaw!" That commercial had me cracking up but then the reality of it hit me and it wasn't so funny after that.

I turned on the radio here in the Dallas Ft. Worth area and to my dismay, I heard a conversation between a so called Bishop, and a radio announcer. The station was 970am and it was the Community Forum. They were discussing Tonex coming to town. Now, we all know the recent controversy surrounding Tonex. He has published videos and written blogs using explicit language, written songs using explicit lyrics, and has decided to label me a fraud for mentioning it and warning the body of Christ years before all this happened. Our prayers go out to him because he seems to be in a tormented state. Even though he considers himself as he would say it "above opinions" he constantly lashes out using profanity towards those that disagree with him. This is a destructive pattern and if someone doesn't get help for this brother, he could self destruct. He is a man with a soul and should be ministered to and not be pastoring or singing, but because people have validated him through his talent, his inner man is lacking approval. I feel for him but we have to inform the body of Christ when there is potential danger ahead. Pray for him people of God!

Tonex is scheduled to come and perform in the DFW area on July 14th at the Chosen Vessel church in Ft. Worth and on this radio program, the pastor and promoter were on the air inviting people to come and hear him sing and then hear him preach the sunday morning service following saturdays concert. As I listened, I couldn't help but cry. It brought tears to my eyes that these people would use this brother like this. Tonex, my apologies go out to you. I apologize that we live in a time where pastors and promoters, for the sake of drawing a crowd and attention to themselves, would bring you down in your tormented state and use you for their own dark purposes. The pastor of this church should repent to you and the audience of his church because he is doing something you would expect a person that has been pastoring for 10 days would do. This is a shame and a disgrace. But it's just like the commecial. We want the talent, but want to ignore what's in the other hand.

The radio host of the Commnunity Forum, who I know personally, kept saying that God can forgive him and most preachers talk explicitly behind closed doors. I was insulted by this statement and I do believe the swift judgement of God is gonna hit this station because of their lack of spirituality and respect for God's prophets. This host wears a third eye necklace and mixes egyptian doctrine with the bible. So, his opinion is already tainted and heretical, yet he can sway public opinion and push away truth when it's convienient? I even heard a brother call in with concerns about this matter and he was cut off quickly but those that were in agreement could talk as long as they pleased. This radio station will be judged for this, mark my words. Please pray for every listener that was deceived by this garbage and that God intervenes swiftly!!

Here is the contact info for this church if you would like to ask them about it.



Click Here
to visit this pastors website.


The pastor of this church, Bishop Young, that is bringing this is exposing his youth and congregation to what this gospel singer is standing for. On this radio program, this pastor defended Tonex's blogs, youtube postings, and statements that he has made. He defended Tonex but would never discuss what Tonex has posted. Even the promoters of the concert would not speak about the postings or blogs Tonex had written, because they didn't want people to know the truth. This is not Tonex's personal struggles or his private issues we are exposing, but this stuff has been viewed by millions because TONEX posted it all on the World Wide Web to be seen by all!!

Here is Tonex's latest song:

----------------------------------------------------------

THE NAKED TRUTH

I know the truth now.
I feel like crying but I'm not sad
I feel like yelling but I'm not angry
I feel like screaming but I'm not scared
I'm not afraid anymore and I got out ALIVE.

I peeled off layers of b-llsh-t and falsehood
I peeled off years of slander and embarrassment.
The fighting at school for being called out my name
I peeled off the first day Dionne McGriff called me that name

My core is strong,my abs are tight
For get the six pack, try "10 pack"... alright ?
I'm black but I don't resent being called a Nigga
I took the power from its origin and made it a trigger

I'm wiser I'm thicker I'm sexy I'm bold
I'm hot I'm next I'm saved to the bone
I'm prophet
I'm model
I'm singer
I'm rapper
My swagger is corporate
My thug life is dapper

I got out just in time before I lost my mind
I'm good I'm cool I'm alright I'm fine
I'm fine as the hell I've been rescued from
I'm not just a Baller , yo my nephew is one.

I got my cock back
no longer castrated
I'm revered & and loathed
I'm applauded and hated

I'm gone keep coming back
I love to be underrated
so I can prove they -ss wrong
and y'all can copy and paste it

If you beat my -ss up it ain't because I'm afraid
I'll never lose my heart of courage I'll say it up in your face
y'all stabbed me in the side but I got back up
y'all tried to defame me and smash me but I got back up

I never thought that I would have the strength to "man" back up
Now I can stand with my middle finger stuck right up
I did it I made it, the genius, the faggot
the wierdo the homo the hobo the magnet

cuz I keep drawing back cuz you wanna see more
gimme 3 years I'll spark a revival bigger than william J seymour
baptizing all the people that your -ss can't reach
using my hands to grab a basin to wash my enemies feet

don't judge a tree by the fruit gotta go to the root
there's nothin else y'all can say to me.....


The next clips are of Tonex. These contain explicit language and lyrics, so please be warned. I wonder if he is gonna do this song at Chosen Vessel and would the Pastor even care?




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Cor. 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
2Tim. 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
Lev. 22:15 And they shall not profane the holy things of the children of Israel, which they offer unto the LORD;
Lev. 22:32 Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the LORD which hallow you,
Matt. 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.


Would you let this in your pulpit? Is this church and this radio station so in love with Tonex's music that they would allow this guy to get up before their people before he even has time to heal and be set free from this? There are countless interviews on the web right now where Tonex, as of last week, is still using this profanity and these tactics to express himself. He was even fired by his secular record company, the same one that puts out R. Kelly, for not staying true to Gospel Music and his behavior, and yet this Reverend Young of the Chosen Vessel church is gonna allow this concert and Sunday morning services to feature Tonex? Look at where we are today saints of God. The secular, demonic, company has more sense than this pastor by cutting Tonex loose until he can decide which side he is gonna serve on and yet this pastor, who knows all of this, is still pushing this concert and even encouraging youth to come??? This is not an attack on Tonex. He has always been like this and we warned you 6 years ago that this would happen. Tonex is a victim, but does not need to expose more youth to his issues and yet for the sake of money and gain, these weak minded leaders are exposing their audiences to something dangerous. But this ain't about beer, it's about the souls of people! Does anyone care anymore?

Rev. 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Saint's of God, read the signs, hear the alarm, judge for yourself! Pray for Tonex, that someone who really cares about him will come into his life and help him before it's too late. But may God judge this malicious radio station who's only concern is making a dollar and may swift judgement come to the pastor of the Chosen Vessel in Ft. Worth, that no youth would be lost but he will receive the just punishment for this selfish and spiritually senseless deed he has done.

In Jesus Name,

G. Craige Lewis