Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Illusion of Choice

What do we have? A candidate (Obama) that supports abortion and lewd sexual behavior in the natural realm and a candidate (Romney) that supports the abortion of black spirit babies and sexual orgies between God and Angels in the spirit realm? Which is worse? Which do you choose?

If I had a pill, that would kill 50% of the people that took it but it would end cancer forever, would you put it on the market? Sure it will stop cancer, but it would still kill. My point is, we cannot ignore evil for the sake of a good benefit. We cannot choose a natural problem over a spiritual one. They are all problems that lead to more problems.

The government has given you 2 choices. But the government itself is corrupt and their intent is not Godly. So, whether you choose one or the other, you will still have problems. So, whether it's a problem with money, jobs, education, or the like, both candidates have severe side effects. So, either way you vote, you are not voting away all of your problems but only some of them. So, why vote?

Many that say they are voting against same sex marriage don't even want their heterosexual marriages! Many that say they are voting for the cause of education don't go to school meetings, pta, etc. Some folks say they are voting for financial and tax purposes, but they are not saving, investing, or budgeting what they have. These are hypocrites. Lining up with a candidate because they like politics and choosing a side, but both sides are the same. They both have problems. What are we doing?

The powers that be know they are playing a game and everyone wants to play with them. The preachers wanna get on tv and make a name for themselves. The members wanna be involved so they can feel they are "doing their part" and the politicians fight by day and celebrate satan by night at the same Grove ceremonies, etc. Freemasons are brothers, so there is no private strife between these people. It's all public and staged. Sorry if you don't agree, but i understand. You have been programmed not to and therefore you are blinded by what they have told you and how you were raised. But no matter how you were raised, you are still subject to the powers that be and you can't see unless someone turns the lights on for you. So, light on! Your vote doesn't count because they have already chosen for you.

The bottom line is that THEY gave you 2 choices so you really aren't choosing are you? The choice is made for you. The old school executioners would ask the guilty if they would want death by being shot or burned. Is that really a choice? No, because either way, they are dead. Choosing a man that supports a demonic agenda in the natural vs. a man that has a demonic agenda in the spirit realm is no different. The devil controls them both. So, I will not let this government force me to choose between those guys and compromise my own beliefs for it. Billy Graham and even many preachers I know have thrown truth out the window for the sake of this election. WE at EX Ministries will not do that nor will we ever. The truth is the truth no matter what the lie says.

Stand strong people and don't let the devil trick you into choosing the lesser of his plan. Both are still his plan.

Prov. 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. Sincerely, G. Craige Lewis

34 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree completely! Not one of the candidates has stated what the Word of God says on any issue! Just reading your post gives me confirmation on what I was already sensing in my spirit. Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses it shall be establised! No country can be led by the blind! I thank God I am not blind!! I do not like either candidate, no one gets my vote!!!

Lance said...

A very powerful message as always....

Lance said...

Powerful message as always....

Unknown said...

I agree! Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses it shall be established! This truth has been in my spirit and it has now been confirmed! God has not been allowed in this election, which proves that it is just man that wants control. If God is not in it, neither am I! No one gets my vote!

Unknown said...

Folks are so consumed with Democrat vs. Republican that they are not prepared for the real fight, The kingdoms of this world vs. Christ.

Keep in mind, the winner of the former is aligned with of the Kingdoms of this world in the latter.

Anonymous said...

I agree and I'm praying with EX Ministries.

MikeB said...

Thanks Brother for always standing firm regardless of what idol the crowd bows down to. We need the Truth!!! - Michael A. Brame

Anonymous said...

I believe that the truth shall set you free..do what God says standing for you n your ministry my brother..

Anonymous said...

Could this be a sign of God's Judgment for America turning their backs on "THEM"???

nieema116 said...

Amen The truth is a hard pill to swallow even from my own experience!

Don said...

Powerful message. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am in agreement and knew for sometime that I would not vote in this election...my prayer is that the body of Christ comes together collectively in prayer for this nation instead of fighting and bickering and choosing sides. This post is confirmation...amen.

Hear & Do The Right Thing said...

This is the best analysis of the crisis our country's electon syatem has developed. Christians must always stand for truth regardless of the "positions" of any political party. Thanks for this blog.

Cornelius Bowser said...

I have not been to the Ex Ministries website and blogs for a while.I thought G. Craig was bias and partisan rooting for republicans. But after reading this blog I must ask Pastor Lewis to forgive me. You are surely hitting the nail on the head and is giving the Christian church the direction nit needs regarding Obama and Romney. Keep up the good fight and count me in.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
talking2chairs says, said...

as ALWAYS,great post.

Anonymous said...

Thank God...man of God for your life. Seven years ago when I heard you say fraternities we a pre-cursor to freemasonry, I didn't believe you. Well I found out for myself and now I regret ever getting initiated into a black greek fraternity...so I trust your prophetic unction when you say there is no choice...its very sad but true. Thank God for your life, thank God that there are still servants of God like you who are still ready to speak the unpopular, unequivocal word of God...I was hoping Billy Graham would have at least mantained the fact that mormonism is a cult...but you hit it right on the head....no choice there is simply no choice in this election.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for men of God like you who I can count on to tell the truth. Ten years ago your message on fraternities seemed far fetch to me...after experiencing the truth first hand i cannot doubt for one second your prophetic calling as a prophet who does not compromise no matter how high the stakes are. Thank God for your life!

killingidols.com said...

Amen. What people don't realize is that the fact that we have two wicked hypocrites to choose from is a JUDGEMENT ALREADY. It's the Churches fault, we need to repent. God gives wicked leaders to a wicked people.
http://sospression.com/2012/10/30/i-used-to-pray-for-the-harvest-now-i-pray-for-revival-because-the-american-church-is-officially-dead/

Unknown said...

G. Graig

You are truly on point, I always believed that my vote didn't count anyway but,out of blindness I voted anyway. But never again that's the worlds plan, I chose Christ!!!!

Beeadiva!

Shan & Mo said...

My wife and I had it in our spirit not to vote this year, but wanted confirmation and this really blessed us. You nailed it right on the head! Thank you for following God and allowing the Holy Spirit to use you. Blessings! And to God be the glory forever Amen! Shannon & Mollie

Pastor Elam said...

Like you Pastor I could not set my hand to vote for evil. I have people esp so called Christian friends who have been down right evil because I did not vote for the black man. "I know you ain't voting for that white guy" a family member said. How sad it is that people who say they believe the bible from cover to cover can vote for someone who openly supports what the bible they say they believe and the God they say they serve is totally against. Thanks Pastor G Craige I will continue to sound the alarm in my city.

Marcie said...

Pastor Elam, did you read that Romney is a cult leader...someone that supports the spirit of the antiChrist? Both candidates are/were corrupt, brother. There is no such thing as the "lesser" of two evils. Evil is evil. Pastor Craige never advocated that Romney was the Righteous One.

Anonymous said...

In the book of Joshua, the Captain of the LORD's army appeared to Joshua and told him that He was neither on the side of Israel nor that of the Canaanites. And that has not changed. May the leaders of the church wake up to this fact and guide believers so that they will not be co-opted into diversionary, partisan political agenda.

PDF said...

Speak the truth brother!! Both sides are corrupt and a lot of Christians are right up in the mix (Democrats vs Republicans) and are completely oblivious to what is going on behind the scenes. I am so tired of the bickering of both sides. I did not vote for either because I felt and know it was the right thing to do. To God be the Glory!!

Joshua said...

I didn't vote in this election and I'm at peace with my decision. It really irritates me how Christians allow themselves to get into idolatry because a political party. America needs to wake up, and very soon...

Shekinah said...

Amen brother!!

Anonymous said...

Bible study argument; all the white people were for Mitt,and all the black people were for Obama,when I said that Mitt and Obama were basically the same since neither believed in God,everyone thought I was crazy!! funny situation that was.

Anonymous said...

G Craige Lewis - You are not even an authorized minister anymore. Please stop playing games before it is too late

Shauna Brown said...

I thank you for being obedient to the Lord and posting this. I went back and forth about not voting and I didn't when I first decided not to vote I didn't know why I just knew that I wasn't supposed to. Then a couple days later the Lord started to speak to me and say whoever I vote for means that I stand behind what they say. When I shared this with some of my friends on FB and some co-workers a lot or them shunned me and told me that I have no right to complain about what is going on in the world since I didn't vote. I knew that I was making the right decision. God is my President!!!

William St. Calvin III said...

What are we to do about the corrupt government? We've prayed and about it, and we won't even consider taking any real action against the described evil. So why the conversation? We know the problem, we need help with a solution. The solution has to be more than lip service.

William St. Calvin III said...

What are we to do with this information? America has a corrupt government, with corrupt leaders. We know that. We've prayed and cried and sung songs...And the government is the same and so is the church, neither has been effective in bringing about any positive change. I wouldn't be surprised to see G. Craig Lewis name on an upcoming ballot.

Unknown said...

Matthew 25:46

And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

RYAN ALFONSO said...

WOW!!! THAT IS SOME SERIOUS IN YOUR FACE TRUTH YOU HIT HARD G CRAIG BUT I PREFER A SLAP FORM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WAKE ME UP AND STOP ME FROM SIN TO PREPARE ME FOR THE BRIDEGROOM THAN A FREEMASON HANDSHAKE PAT ON THE BACK N.W.O CHAMPAGNE FOR ACCEPTING POSITION IN THIS LIFE TO BE SEEN AND KNOWN THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!.......... I LOVE YOU WITH A BROTHERLY LOVE IN THE LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!