Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I need your help!

I mean that from the bottom of my heart. We have dedicated our lives to telling the truth and hiding nothing beneficial to your growth or spiritual makeup from you. That's why I am making a plea to you for something. Those of you that have experienced our ministry know that I pull no punches and I shoot straight to the point. There is no need of me withholding anything from the people of God that can bless them so I don't do that. I don't take advantage of people nor do I attempt to entertain for gain. I just preach the Gospel, against the sins of the people, against pop culture, and against the plan of the enemy. That's my job and should be the job of every preacher that is truly called by God. We encourage and strengthen the body so the body of Christ can be empowered to reach the world. You are the light of the world and I'm just an extension cord, plugged in to God as the power source. You can plug in and be recharged and informed on how to get more power from the source. I can't generate power, but I can only extend power to you from the source. Understand people of God, we need to get empowered because the coming days for the church are not looking good. Even though many preachers are preaching what folks want to hear, we will continue to preach what God wants you to hear.

But this seems to have caused an uproar in the black church. Pastors and Bishops have taken it upon themselves to keep our message from their people! They have assembled in secret to figure out plans and strategies to keep EX Ministries from coming to their cities. I have had about 90% of the pastors that have brought me in tell me that there were meetings going on to stop it. I have even had pastors bring in musical guests and entertainment to their churches on the same evening of our event to stop their youth from hearing the TRuth Behind Hip Hop! I have had protestors, Holy Hip Hoppers, assemble outside of our events with picket signs (with misspelled words of course) walking around trying to keep people from hearing the message! What is going on people? What are they trying to stop?

Sure, I give statistics on the black race, the black family, and the black community. I preach the 100% Gospel truth of the bible. I don't raise offerings or pervert prosperity. I don't use foul language or deny Christ. I do exactly what the Apostles did. Signs and wonders follow, and people are set free by the thousands. Thousand of youth are delivered and changed every week with no music or entertainment whatsoever. Gang members and hard core killers come to Christ, without being "reached" by images that they can "relate to". And yet, pastors and bishops are fighting us! I know you wanna say "you must be doing something right" but that gets old people. I know I'm doing something right because I'm doing exactly what Paul, Peter, John, and Jesus did! Yet, it is frustrating to see black people reject truth that can save them and embrace foolishness that is destroying them.

The very pastors that fight our message are supporting antichrist ideals. They support legislation that supports the most prevalent killers of our people; abortion and same sex relations. They uplift homosexual singers and performers. They embrace Hollywood actors and Godless movie makers. They promote cross-dressing drag queens and foul language usage. They put Holy gangsters and Preaching Thugs in their pulpits for the youth and allow the youth to dance lasciviously. They bring in flesh promoting entertainers to give the youth some fun, but hide the real truth of the matter from them. They have high teen pregnancy rates in their churches and in their own homes! They are failing at pastoring their own homes and churches, yet people flock to them. Where is this going people? Where will we be 20 years from now when these youth that know nothing about holiness, righteousness, and sanctification grow up and take over the church?

You don't have to wait 20 years, you can look at the 100's of Hip Hop churches in America and see that the thug has already started pastoring. You can see that the majority of leaders of major black Pentecostal denominations have bought into the homosexual agenda and most are lead by homosexual inclusionists. What their fathers built, they are tearing down. Jesus is being lost in their politics and the black church is travailing! Come quickly Lord Jesus. Come QUICKLY!

I need you people of God. I need your prayers and your fight! I need your strength and your allegiance. We must stop this madness. Get on the internet and research everything! Look up what is being done and said. Before you allow your youth to attend concerts and youth services, look up the musical artists and their allegiances. Don't just listen to what they say, but look at what and who they are connected to! Examine everything that comes your way with the Word and a Godly understanding. And most importantly, stand up for what you know is right! We have a collection of DVD's that will help you. BUY SOME! I don't ask for your offerings although we need them to continue. But we try to offer you information in exchange for your contributions. So, we offer DVD's that will help and bless you for years to come. They will inform you and give you ammunition to fight with! Don't bootleg or copy them, but purchase them and give them away. We need your support and encouragement and that's the best way to do it. The more of the DVD's that get out, the more truth will be revealed. And those secret meetings and foolish leaders will be powerless because the message will have already been heard and the truth will already be established. That will disable their attempts to stop their people from hearing the truth.

Pray with your children and for your schools and teachers. Pray for the Black community. Pray that the spirit of Hip Hop and sins of the fathers will be rebuked and we can have peace once again in our churches and our homes. Don't you want your children back? Don't you want that young boy and girl you started raising back in position to receive from you? Don't you want your children saved and following Christ? Let's fight together and uphold truth no matter what it costs. I will not live my life and leave nothing when I'm gone. I plan to leave a Godly legacy. I'm not talking about EX Ministries, but I'm talking about my own home. My children will know Jesus and will fight for him and his truth just like I have. And I refuse to support men that don't fight for their own children. If they won't fight for their own wives and families, what makes you think they will fight for yours? Wake up people. The battle is on and you have no choice. Arm yourselves with the truth and fight for the faith!

Jude 3 ¶ Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints. or certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ. Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe. And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire. Yet in the same way these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile angelic majesties. But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” ut these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed. Woe to them! For they have gone the way of Cain, and for pay they have rushed headlong into the error of Balaam, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are the men who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted; wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the black darkness has been reserved forever.

In the only name that saves men, JESUS!

G. Craige Lewis